We offer a great range of chemicals, water testing equipment for both swimming pools and spas, a large selection of toys and games and a range of spare parts including pipework and much more.
UEL Pool Store stocks Uganda’s most comprehensive range of accessories, chemicals and maintenance products for your swimming pool or hot tub. Whatever you need, we probably stock it and if you’re not sure of what you need contact our team, they’re here to help.
UEL POOL STORE >> Download Full Catalogue of Swimming Pool Chemicals and Equipment
Contact us today top get swimming pool chemicals at the right prices in Kampala. Our product range includes:
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Swimming Pool Maintenance
- Swimming Pool Equipment
- Swimming Pool Filtration
- Swimming Pool Pumps
- Clarifiers & Flocculants
- Spa and Hot Tub Chemicals
- Spa and Hot Tub Maintenance
- Spa and Hot Tub Equipment
- Spa and Hot Tub Filters
- Spa and Hot Tub PH Balancers
- Spa and Hot Tub Water Treatments
- Floats, Caps & Jackets
- Pool Inflatables
- Pillows & Cushions
- Pool Games
- Pool Side Glassware
In our store, you will find all the pool chemicals you need to keep your pool water sanitised, algae free, and crystal clear through all seasons, all year round.
Among our swimming pool chemicals you will find:
- Chlorine – is the most commonly used pool sanitiser to achieve safe and clean swimming pool water. This sanitiser we do in two different forms, chlorine granules and chlorine tablets
- Balancers – These help maintain the pH balance in pool water and the alkalinity balance
- Algaecide – to stop algae forming which will prevent green swimming pool water
- Shock Chlorine – These traditional stabiliser free shock chlorine granules are ideal to help purge pool water of bather wastes and can also be used to prevent and destroy algae
- Testing Kits – To monitor the chemical levels in the swimming pool water
- Flocculants and Clarifiers – To clear cloudy swimming pool water
We stock well known brand names of swimming pool chemicals – Blue Horizons, AquaSPAkle and Fi-Clor chemicals.